You get Dozens of Success Tips and Time Tested, Proven Ideas to help you succeed in retail.
Dear Customer Service Associate:
You may not know a lot about DMSRetail.
But you are here, reading this, so I think I know something important about you.
I think that you want to do a really good job and make an honest living. I think you want to be proud of the service you provide to your customers and that you want to provide value to your employer. What’s more, you would probably like to earn a decent income while doing your job.
In short, you want job satisfaction. But for a variety of reasons, you haven’t quite been able to figure out exactly what to do to get that.
Or, maybe you’re doing OK in your retail customer service position, but you know you can be better; you’re not at the level you think you should be and that bothers you.
And that’s where DMSRetail can help.
My name is John Callaghan and I’m a customer service expert. I am the main contributor to the Success Guide – Retail Customer Experience Fundamentals – 2ndEdition.
I have spent many years in retail and, in the beginning, I was where you are now: dreaming about being totally competent and well known for the way I manage to convert shoppers into paying customers and earn big bonuses while I was doing it. I also wanted recognition from peers and superiors and I wanted to move up in my career.
Today things are quite different.
I am a ‘go-to’ guy when it comes to customer service. I have extensive experience and I can convert customers at an astounding rate. I am considered to be very successful at what I do and I earn very good money.
Now, I want to show you how to overcome the barriers that are keeping you from reaching your potential.
In addition to my own experience, I talk to new customer service associates every day who ask me what they can do to become experts in their field and finally start making some serious money; how can they get recruiters running after them.
And I’ve discovered a lot of common problems that side-tracked these aspiring retailers from achieving their goal of earning a handsome income in retail.
You’ll find these problems – and proven solutions to each – in Retail Customer Experience Fundamentals – 2ndEdition.
Here is what you’ll discover:
- Two perfect statements to make to a prospective employer which will win you the job hands down. Or, if you already have the job, these statements will make it obvious to anyone that you ‘get it’ with regard to customer service and you’ll move up fast. Page 7.
- The 3 really simple and common things you have to be really, really good at to make sure you stand out from the crowd. Page 30.
- The one simple move you can learn to make which ensures you will never fail to greet your customer – no matter what you are doing. Page 11.
- How to start building instant rapport with your customers in a comfortable, non-threatening way. Page 14.
- 7 things that you cannot say or do if you expect customers to respond favorably to you. Page 34.
- 7 rules of proper conduct to make sure you not only keep your job, but set a shining example for those around you. Page 29.
- 5 ways to spot team shoplifting in action. Page 27.
- How to be a customer service fanatic. Page 48.
- The important connection between customer satisfaction and your work ethic. Page 7.
- How to use ‘sales talk’ to your best advantage. Page 44.
- The clear difference between sales orientation and task orientation. Page 43.
- Avoiding the cookie cutter approach to customers. Page 38.
- 13 tips on how to make sure you present a great image to your customers. Page 32.
- 5 things to do when you encounter a suspected shoplifter. Page 27.
- 3 statements that will help your customer out of an embarrassing situation. Page 21.
- Tips on how to handle telephone calls like an expert. Page 24.
- 11 must do’s when it comes to store maintenance standards. Page 26.
- The 6 steps of the sales process, fully explained. Page 13.
- Explanations and examples of open ended questions. Page 14.
- 4 examples of closing statements. Page 17.
- When to stop trying to overcome the customers’ objections, and why. Page 16.
- The 7 basics of a positive shopping experience. Page 9.
- 10 ways that you can personally impact the positive shopping experience. Page 10.
- 2 amazing facts about customer complaints. Page 22.
- Learn the golden rule of Customer Service and when it does not apply. Page 7.
- Success tip for learning the basics of the sales process in a comfortable, no anxiety way. Page 17.
- 6 ways to become an expert in handling multiple customers at the same time. Page 19.
- The 3 main ways to show customers that you value their time. Page 20.
- 2 things that must be done, at the check-out, to ensure that you leave a great lasting impression. Page 22.
- Learn how to know the difference between shoppers who are customers and shoppers who are not. Page 8
And so much more….
Your “Better Than Risk-Free” 2 Month Money-Back Guarantee
If, after you purchase this product, you feel, for any reason, that it fails to live up to our promises (or even if it does and you just change your mind), simply send us an email and we’ll immediately and cheerfully give you a 100% refund of the purchase price. No questions asked!If you do decide to return this product for a full refund, please keep it as our special gift to you. It’s our way of simply thanking you for at least giving us a try!This way, even if you decide that it’s not right for you, the worst that can happen is you’ll get a minimum $9.95 value absolutely FREE. That’s what we mean by “BETTER THAN RISK FREE!”